Sunday, September 6, 2009

Quiet Sunday

Today was a very quiet day. I attending Sacrament Mtg - It was very nice. Some wonderful testimoney were shared. There were not many there, I sure that is because of the three day week-end. I didn't stay for the rest I was just too uncommfortable.
So I spent most of the day with my feet up watching some nice program on the TV and crocheting.

Yesterday I visited with Paul. He as glad to see me. Expressed concern as to where he would sleep that night. He talked a bit about Scouting. Mostly confussed, but really likeing my sitting there and holding his hand. When I arrived he had just finish his lunch. The girls were getting him all cleaned up and then moved him to one of the big loung chairs in the big TV room. He seems to enjoy listening to the programs. He gets a little confuse that they might be talking to him. Some times he just laughts.

Tomorrow is Labor Day, nothing has been said about getting together for swimming or BBQs. Chris and Amy and their family are up on I Thnick Mt, Lemon. They say it is really nice up there.

We were told we word get more rain today, but none had come around here. We did a verygood one Friday morning. One of the lightning hit rain thr rained preaty hardnext to us. I jumpout of my beg chair and look all aroud the dog just sorta rolled over and went back to speel.
As for tomorrow Iam not sure hiw I am goig frll I an Sot

1 comment:

  1. From what I hear, Mt. Lemon is not nice. We were near Luna, New Mexico. So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete