Friday, October 16, 2009

One got lost

Gee, it has been a while since I wrote, but the last one is missing. I guess I didn't Post it right.
This has been a good week. I started off working on my Family History again. I truly love doing that work. I have a awful lot to do. I am trying hard to clear up some of the information and get the right people linked to each other so I can send their names to the temple to be sealed. I did get 92 ordinances sent to the temple for work. I want to try and spend some time each day. I may not always be able, but some days I have more time to get a lot done.
The weather has be wonderful. A little warmer this week-ed, but it is going to cool down again in a couple of days. I get to open the house and let the cool air in the house. I love it. However, the other night as I was sitting in the front room watching TV, around 10pm. a car horn was blown real laud. I was very surprised we are not use to that in this neighborhood. A moment later a coyote walked right by my front door. I was so shocked. I checked right away and my two little dogs were both a sleep in their beds safe in the kitchen. He was moving along, so I wasn't going to go out and look for him.
I've been over to see Paul a few times this week. He has been doing well. He always knows me and acts really happy to have be come. He always makes a big thing about telling me how beautiful I am looking. I just give him a hug and say thank you. It's really funny and the nurses and I wink to each other because we all know he is blind and can't see me. But he is always so sweet. He is always in a good mood.
He has even been able to carry on a short discussion at times. But he does get very weak and tired. We have our evaluation meeting again in a couple of weeks. I am curious how the Doctor and Nurse feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment