I went over to visit with Paul this afternoon. He was happy for me to be there, but I'm not sure he knew who I was. He was in a good, but quite mode. He did say he was having back pain,especial just below his neck, so I rubbed it for me. He seem to really enjoy that. While I was rubbing I felt something strange. I had the head Nurse take a look of it. It was one of his mole that has enlarged and very dark and growing out. It is hard to describe. She is going to have the Doctor see him in the morning.
A little while later I told him about the rain and how we made a stream that draws the water that is gathering in back in the corner over to the little ditch to go down out from to the side of the house down to the street.
There will be more rains and we are going to have to keep the little ditch running.
So I want to lay it with river bottom rocks and keep it for the future. I would like to put a bridge over it and but a small sign saying "Cold Creek".
Paul got so excited, slapping is knees.and had a good laugh about it. I was glad that he understood about.
Then he ask how Grandma and Grandpa Irish were doing. I just answered they are both doing really fine. That was easy, because Mom & Dad must be doing well with so much of their Family and Loved ones there.
rocks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment