Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Water Bom Hit The Back Yard

That's what my back yard looks like today. All the water puddles and streams and three creek areas are empty, how ever they are full of deep mud. And there's the sandbags that are stacked against the patio door that looks like the soldiers put up to protect from being shot.

There is hardly an way for the dogs to go out to do their jobs without getting all clouded up with mud to carry right in to the kitchen floor.
So I have to but the dogs leaches on and my only really worm coat so I don't freeze.They have been pretty good about it.
But they have had the freedom of going in and out when ever they have wanted to. And it looks like they will not be very safe back yard for some time. I am really hoping it will not take too long. Though By Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday, We will have more rains. It's going to take a
couple weeks of no ran to get the dirt dry again.

I'm looking forward to the day of sunshine so my joints may stop hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment