Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Well, it is after mid-night, but I think it still counts. July 12th is mine and Danny's 51st Ann. It's still a special day to me. And I can't help feeling it is a special day to him also.
With so many years gone by, I can't help but feel I am past the middle part of the length of time we have yet to be separated. The only thing about not having an other 25 - 26 years more here is that it would be a shorter time until we are together again.
It's really wonderful that we have such a wonderful family that makes life so wonderful. There is always special and sweet things happening and to look forward to. I feel certain that he knows what is going on in the family and how it has grown. I know he is as proud as I am about each and every one. But I do look forward to when we can share together all the wonderfulness of our family together.
The world has changed so much during these past few years I wonder what it well be like when we are together again. Of course we will have a small baby to start over raising. What special joy that will be.
The time for all that will be the Lord's desistion, when ever it shall be for now I still wish I could tell Danny Happy Anniversary Dear and My Love Forever and Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment