Saturday, July 11, 2009

Special Day! Great News

Wednesday was such a special day. Though it was not July 7th it was July 8th. The 7th was Wendy's Birthday, but do to her calender already taken we had to wait until the next day to take her to lunch. All of her sisters and myself. It was great. Char had gotten some big balloons with Happy 50th Birthday on them. Yes, my beautiful, little first born, baby turned 50. That is so very had for me to but into place. It just couldn't be that many years. She got some really cute cards from her sisters.

Chris (as planned) call and was on the speaker phone so he could hear us all and join in singing Happy Birthday to her when the entire staff at the Marie Calendars Restaurant came over and join us in singing. It was really awesome. We could not have planned it that good.

I think she really enjoyed it.

Later that day we got good news from Amy on her blog that things went really well with the procedure for Calvin. The Doctor was able to determine the right medicine for Calvin that would make his mussels work correctly. This is the super best news. They (Chris and Amy)have struggled so long trying to get the right help he needed, and now their hard good faith and prayers have been answered.

There was still one more test the Doctor needed to know just the right amounts, I guess. They have been waiting there in at the Mayo Clinic in hopes that there would be an opening so they could get him in, and they were able to do it today. So he now has the right medicine and Amy said he was getting stronger real soon after taking it. How Wonderful, Wonderful.

I have not been able to go over to see Paul for the last few days. I went to the Doctor over some problems I had and found out it is a Strep infection. So I will have to wait a couple more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment