Monday, August 24, 2009

Good Family Night

The weekend was nice. With all the rain it made it special. We have been hoping for some more,but it doesn't look like that is what we will got.
Sunday was very nice. We had a young speaker talk to us about the Sacrament and what it means. He did it a A very clear spiritual way. Shared the wonderful feeling he shares with his companion when there traveled to those who can't come to church. It means much to the Patience who receive The Sacrament. I know that Paul my be confused at times, But he knows what it means an he is so great full. He growes sharing his special testimony of the Gospel:
It always Bright tears to Paul eyes he was so touched.
The Young Priests seem to be growing in their spirites and testimony.

I had a lovely Famiy Home Evening At the end I sured with them about my Mission Experiance I has with Irene De Vor .
It is geting late and I need to get to bed. So I will share it next time.
I am planning tomorrow go visit Paul an go to Costco. I'm thinking that if I time these right, can pop-in-on Christine and Bill too. That would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment