Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's been a let down!

I spent all week following the doctors direction and taking it easy to get over the problem from the antibiotics I had to take three weeks ago. I knew I had to attend a Traffic School class Saturday morning. I had gotten a delay on it from when I got the original infection, back three weeks or so ago.
So I thought I could handle it. I did fairly well and the class was really interesting. But when I went out to the car, which had been sitting right out in the HOT sun, the air conditioner didn't work. It was so very hot and I had a ways to go. I hadn't seen Paul all week, so I stopped by to see him on my way home anyway.
He was doing fine. We visited a bet, but he didn't know who I was. I did feed him some potato chips and juice. He seem to really like that.
When I got back in the car, it surprised me and the cooler worked.
So I was wore out and feeling like I really needed to take it easy the rest of the day.
This morning I woke up not my best, but really wanting to get to Church. I did, and I am glad, it was really great. I enjoy Fast and Testimony Meetings so much. But by the time the meeting was over, I was a mess again. So I left and came home.
Later this after noon The family was all getting together for Birthday Sunday at Elaine and Lloyd's. I was really looking forward to seeing all the family. But I just couldn't make it.
I did get to watch a couple of really great talks on the BYU Chanel and a couple of movies on the TCM chanel.
To keep from going crazy the last few weeks, I have been making a Afghan. I have always wanted one and never had one. They were always made for someone else. I happened to have the yarn that I purchased some time ago to do one, so I have been creating one for me. It has help keep my spirits up a bet. It's turning out to look pretty nice.
Well, maybe I will see the end of all this and get back to a normal day soon.
However, it has kept me out of the bad Hot weather.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog. I noticed it on one of Chris' links he has bookmarked while I was logged in as him helping him with an assignment. Now that I know about it, I've linked it on my blog. I love reading about the lives of my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete