Today I had the great joy of attending the Moon Valley Ward in which Elaine & Lloyd and Wendy and Mike and their family attend. I was asked specially by Jacob if I would come he was going to be ordained an Elder after their meetings today. Of course I was very pleased to go. It was wonderful. He has grown into manhood, with a strong testimony of the gospel, with a good knowledge of the Scripture both old and current day writing and talks of the Prophets. And most importance he is making them the gaudiness for his life. He is planning to start his mission papers soon. I know in my heart he will serve a very special mission.
It was a special joy, he had Lloyd do the ordination. An when it was completed, he gave Lloyd a big big hug. And the look on his face was of complete joy. I was able to get a really good picture of Jacob and his Mom & Dad together at the Church.
I want to make copes to give them.
After Elaine invited me to come over and have lunch with them. It was very nice. Josiah and Heidi with little Spencer.I got to play with him and give him bottle. he is such a doll.
After I left I went over to spend some time with Paul. He was very sleeping, I am not sure he knew it was me. He wasn't responding much. He tried a couple of times to start a sentence, but was unable to finish his thought. He did mention again that he was tired of this. (I think is means he is tired of being seek and having to have care.) He has been talking more about that just recently. I stead for a while holding his hands while he mostly slept. That seemed to help him stop shacking as he was when I got there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment