Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's Raining, It's Raining

It's at long last raining and I got to walk in it. It felt wonderful. I love walking in the rain. I got really wet and had to change as soon as I got home. But it was worth it. I had been visiting over at Elaine and Lloyd's with lots of friends and family, a kind of "Good Bye" for Sarah sense she is leave tomorrow for BYU. There was a nice bunch of people, lot out swimming (until the lightning started) and a bunch just milling and setting around enjoying visiting. It was really fun, but as the storm began blowing in most began leaving. Dear Jacob walked be out to the parking area to my car, and we both got drenched. It was lost of fun.
Earlier today I visited with Paul. He knew who I was I think. He didn't do much talking and very short answers or comments. He had just had his bath and was happy about that. He seemed to enjoy my sitting and just holding his hand, so a I did. And then he fell to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment