Between the sinus problem getting worse and the computer keyboard acting up I haven't written for a couple days. I have been concerned not getting over to see Paul, but I get nerves going there sneezing and all.
Saturday, my dear daughter Laura and two of her children, Daniel and Marie came over and moved all the furniture in the front room and hall and shampooed the carpet. They were so wonderful to do that for me. I have really needed it. They did the work, but it was hard on me when I wasn't feeling to great. So today I have just rested and I think that might have helped.
Tomorrow if I still feel uneasy about going to Paul's, I am going to have a care giver bring him to a phone where I can talk to him.
Hoping tomorrow I will hear some good news from Jill the Hospice Social Worker.
I did get sad new last night that my sweet Daughter-in-Law Amy's father was in a serious truck accident. He as seriously injured. Her Blog sounded like he was improving this afternoon. Amy and her family are sure in my prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment