With all the wind the past few days and my moving the dust all around yesterday, my sinuses are acting up again. I am sure I am joining many right now.
I got a call from Paul's Social Working from Hospice of the Valley, Jill. She is so nice she is going to see about speaking to the case worker's supervisor to she if we can get thing going faster tomorrow.
The owner of the Group Home offered to lower the price for a month if I wanted to pay it. She is really nice, but that is not a possibility. I am hoping for more positive news tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Raenell,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your blog. Your unwavering faith is a real boost to me. Thank you for sharing your testimony of the Saviour and never "walking alone". You and Paul are in our prayers. We love you. I am so glad that we are in the same ward... again...
Love,
April