Thursday, March 26, 2009

We visited Alma.

I was thinking about how my visits with Paul will be with him not knowing who I am sometimes. The thought came to me. He Loves the Scriptures and is unable to use the CD to listen to them any more. So I planned to see if he would like me to read to him out of the Book of Mormon.
I know that the book of Alma is his favorite.

So when I arrived to day I was pleasantly surprised he did know who I was and when I offered to read to him, he was really happy. We have agreed that I will keep reading to him each time I come. That made the spirit in his room really nice. I know where the thought came from and will thank Him tonight. An other reminder, I'm not alone.

There were not phone calls today. So I am still waiting.
Paul's thumb looked really sore, from the fall, night before last. It's all Red and Black. He said it was sore, but that he didn't hurt any where else. I'm really glad for that.
Hopefully there will be some news tomorrow before the week end.

No comments:

Post a Comment