So what do you do when you have big concerns about someone you love and you are waiting on others to do their job? Scrub and clean the house. At least most women would do it that way. So my house is cleaner. Things I have been wanting to do. The odd things. Changing batteries, cleaning dust boards, cleaning spots of the carpet. Spraying weeds. Cleaning all the old dirty rags. Getting all the leaves of the patio after all the wind this week-end. Did it help? Well, I fill good about them not being able to bug me now.
Today we, Hospice of the Valley and I, tried all day to find the right person who had authority to get Mercy Care moving on transferring Paul's coverage to another company so he would be covered and able to be moved into the Home we found yesterday.
But, the Mercy Case Worker did not want to be of help at all. She at this time, holds the power. This morning she was telling me that it will take at least 6 mouths to get such a thing done. Then after several calls made by me and Paul's Social Worker, the Social Worker got his case worker to say she would try to get it through faster, but it could still take a month.
The Social Worker, the owner of the Home and I, want to move him. The friend that works for Hospice of the Valley Carl, agreed that he knows it can be done faster than that. He has seen it done in a mater of days.
Hospice, the Doctor and Nurse all agree that Paul needs to be moved out of there to where he will receive more care. And, he needs it now!
Well, maybe I'll mop the kitchen floor. It can always use some mopping!
........
I was just ready to end when I just got a call from Immanuel where Paul is at, he has fallen again! The care giver said he is not hurt except for a small cute on his thumb.
Now I know I will mop the kitchen! And then I'm going to talk with my Father in Heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment