Monday, March 30, 2009

Paul's Birthday Tomorrow

Tomorrow is Paul's Birthday. I have a pumpkin pie (his favorite) and some candles and my grandson Josef and his sister Sarah Conway are going to go with me. I think he will really enjoy having them come.



Today I got a call from Jill, his Social Worker. Mercy Care is refusing to apply for the change. They are insisting that I look at more Homes that they have contracts with. I am disappointed, but maybe that is the road I should take. Should I fine a good Home that they are contracted with, we can move him the next day. I know it is not good to drag out the time there at Immanuel, it is not what he should have now.



With all the prayers and help, maybe this is what is to be. Laura has offered to go with me Wednesday to see the places on the list that Mercy Care is going to give Jill tomorrow.



Today, Wendy, Mike and Myles came and cleaned up the yard and Myles mowed the lawn. There was a big branch that feel off one of the trees in the front yard from all the bad wind we have had the last few days.(Keeping my sinuses going crazy). They also put up the fence between my house and the neighbors, to keep the dogs in. I have had only chicken wire up since we moved here. The HOA will be very happy. But not as much as I. They were really dears to do it for me. It looks so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment