Tuesday, March 31, 2009

On The Road Again

Paul seem to enjoy our visit today. He differently enjoyed the pumpkin pie. We are not sure he knew who we were, but enjoyed the visit.

My meeting with Jill today was a bit of a surprise. I expected a few names of Group Homes, but Mercy Care gave her 9 pages of lists and basically said, "Go Find".

I called my friends Carl and Sharon and they said to come over with the list. They went through the names, several they Xoff from bad knowledge about them. Some are in very bad areas of town. Not ones that would be good for me driving to and from. They marked a few they felt pretty good about and the rest I am just going to call and see what I can eliminate and which are worth going and visiting. Laura and I will see what we can do tomorrow.

If we can find a good place who except Mercy Care, we can move him in the next day. So hopefully the place is on the list and we will find it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment