Today after calling many of the addresses of Group Homes Mercy Care gave us, I centered of 4.
Two homes, though the people were not were not setup for someone of Paul's condition. The wheel chair would not be moved about, especially the bathrooms, and they biyh showers in tubs. Just not good. The third was lovely and had an opening and was very professionally and would have been just right. But they no longer wanted to deal with Mercy Care. But, she had a home to re comment to us. She knew the owner and did except Mercy Care and spoke of him very highly.
So Laura and I took off the Home.
Gabrila, the owner met us at the door. We were invited in and it was lovely, It was completely built the needs of the residents. Nice rooms, large door openings. It was all lovely. Gabrila told us about what a good cook his wife makes. The make it a big thing to have home cooked meals.
Gabriel also players guitar and sings and has other groups come and play for them a couple a times each month.
They have a brother and sister in-law come in each evening and stay with them during the night and Gabrial and his wife Livia go too there home. They have been in business for some time. Gabrial was an RN when he left Romania, but has not gotten accredited yet. Livia has been a CVN for a lot of yeas and has worked a some of the hospitals in they Auria.
And the big thing his he is accredited with Mercy Care.
I will get with Jill the first thing in the morning and get the papers cleaned.
And I'm going to call frut
Barbara from California called to see how things were doing and when she realized I was working getting into a good place. She said she would call the temple and haves put on the pray rolls.
That is just what I will to here in the Masa Temle Call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment