I just got to see some of the first pictures of Little Spencer. He is so cute. He has a cute round face. The kind all Grandmas especially Great-Grandmas like to kiss. I haven't got to see him live and in person yet with this sinus problem, but as soon as it is safe I will get there.
Life is such a miracle. What a awesome thing to watch an expectant mom as she goes through the pregnancy and then see what it was all about. A new life that has just come from Heaven. His spirit is so pure and awaiting this experience of life. He has waited centuries to come now in these days, and to wonderful parents that have already sealed him to his family for eternity. He is ready to learn of the Lord's plan for him, and the work He has for him to do in these special days. How special Spencer must be to be sent now. What wonderful joys he will get to share with his loving parents and all his loving family that surrounds him. I am so happy for him and his Mommy and Daddy.
I am still waiting for paperwork to get pushed around so that we can get Paul into the group home. I think we are a little closer. Jill plains to meet first thing tomorrow with Marie. Jill has all the papers that is supposed to be needed and seen that all have been faxed to everyone who needs them. So hope continues. I hope soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment