Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Step Forward

I actually got a call from "Marie" of Mercy Care today. I believe Jill ran her down. She said she understood that I had found a Group Home I wanted Paul in and wanted to know the name and address, etc. She said she would verify that they were certified with them and call me back. I expressed I was very glad to hear from her and felt that it was important to get Paul moved as soon as possible. She said she would get right back to me. No call back so far.
But, this afternoon I talked with Gabriel and he said he met with Marie's supervisor and that all his records with Mercy Care are up to date and in good standing with Mercy Care. There was one more paper that he was to fax to Mercy Care tomorrow morning and then he is ready for Paul to come now. However, he said something was said by Mercy Care "it could take a couple more weeks or so." What ever that means.
At lease I am sure Gabriel is certified. That's a step forward. I will give Marie tomorrow. If I have not heard from her I am going to except the help Steve, the Director of Immanuel offered yesterday to step in and help me. He does have some powers.
While there is still confusion, I feel a piece of progress was made today.
This would be a lot easier on me right now if this sinus infection would leave, three weeks is getting a bet long. They say we have a Storm coming tomorrow with a slite chance of rain. That would be so good. I would really like a walk in the rain right now - I would love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment