I am so thankful. I got in to see Dr. Leech, my doctor. She was a bit surprised. I was not running a temperature, in fact it was a little low, which is kind of normal for me. But when she touched my cheeks and around the sinus areas she found that the side that has cause me so much pain was quite warm. In checking further there was no question that I had a real bad sinus infection. I was so relieved to have her agree I had a real problem and needed a strong antibiotic. She gave me some other things to do also to help in the healing process. I am so grateful, I see a little light up ahead.
There was a little bit of forward progress today toward getting Paul moved too. "Marie" from Mercy Care acknowledged to Jill today that she has now got the Doctor's orders and everything except for Gabriel's certification number. (Jill and I both know that it was given to them the next day after the Group Home was chosen). Jill told her she would have Gabriel call her right away. Jell said Marie indicated that with that it would only be a couple of days, or so.
That's the most positive response we have gotten so far. So we may be seeing the light up ahead there too.
This week is looking like it could be a good one. I surely pray so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment