Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference Weekend the Best of the Best

I am always lifted up by the wonderful message each speaker gives. I have learned to make copies of each session so I can go back and study one or two at a time and take better notes the second time. The Spirit that each brings is always strong and touching. I am so grateful for our Prophet and is Councilors and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. They leave no question of their testimonies of the Savior Jesus Christ and Our Heavenly Father. I am able to feel there spirits. It is especially nice to experience that here in my home.

After Conference was over I had two really nice telephone visits with two of Paul's Daughters, Sarah and Dionne. Dionne lives in Colorado with her family and Sarah lives down near Tuscon.
We got to visit and share some feeling and concerns abut Paul and the problem with Mercy Care.
I am looking forward to having it all settled and Paul in the lovely Group Home we want to have him placed in. Tomorrow there will be lots of phone calls to get the paper work done, so he could be in the home by the week end.
Please add your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment