Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pretty Sunday

The weather today was really nice. The wind calmed down and it was a bit cooler. Sacrament Mtg. was really good. The spirit was so strong. It felt so good to be there. After Sacrament I didn't stay, the Hospice had called earlier and said that Paul was a bit confused and wanting someone to come over from the Church. Before I left I arranged for our Home Teacher to come and see him and two of the High Priests are going over tomorrow and offer a blessing.

When I got there he did seem a bit uneasy. He couldn't relax. I asked if he would like me to read some scriptures to him. He really like that idea. Thank goodness I had them with me. So I read for quite some time, until my throat hurt. But that seemed to help. He was more relaxed and wanted to sleep. I am so grateful for the Scriptures. I love them too. So we were both comforted.

No comments:

Post a Comment