Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another Week

Another week has past by. It was a bet different, things there were fairly calm here at home. the News was filled with names of popular entertainers that had past away, the biggest one being Michael Jackson. He gave lots of great performer, but very sad inside. He became know as "The King of POP" people were so very sad. he had started at a very young age as the lead singer for his brothers band. He could sing and dance like no other had ever done, He used his talent and worked hard.He did go on to much more dark entretaining. His creation the Moon Walk and wore the white glittering glove on his left hand in all his performances.



Things at home stead about the same. I've been a little low in energy, but fine. A Couple of times that I went to visit with Paul I was quite sure he didn't know who I was, other than just a nice person that came to visit. It is almost impossible to carry on any communications. He is completely confused. He can't finish even a simple sentence At this point I go mostly for my comfort I feel seeing how well they are all being with him. He his always clean and neat and comfortable. And he does laugh every now and then. The shakiness seems to becoming worse. But most of all he seems to be in a happy mood. I am really grateful for that. It lit's me come home feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment