Today I saw a side of Paul I'm not sure I have really seen before. When I arrived to visit him they said he was down enjoying the special entertainment. I went down the hall and there he was, sitting in his wheel chair clapping his hands and singing with every one. A very talented fellow was playing a beautiful grand piano. He was playing one "oldie" after another. He was wonderful, and everyone was really enjoying it.
When I got there he wanted me to sit down and listen with him. It was really fun, and supper special watching him.
He has had different visitors each day for the past four days. I think this has pleased him too. Brother Borton was over yesterday to cute his hair and they have all been telling him how handsome he looks. So, I sure that helps also.
It is amazing to see what music can do for some one though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment