I thought a bunch today about Monday and Tuesday and realized how much I love my family and how much I enjoy one on one time with them. Life is so busy. I am blessed that as a family we get together really quite often and I think that is really wonderful. I wouldn't want that to stop ever. But on Monday and Tuesday I got some great time alone with Wendy and the next day Char. Just time to chat - relaxed time. It was so great. It's worth a million, ohhh, more than that. I'm going to have to try and make more attempts to get to have visits like that with all my wonderful kids, and no matter how old they get they are My Kids.
My visits with Paul are continuing to be very pleasant. He is so much more comfortable there at GS. It is so nice to see him that way.
I heard from Debby from ALTCS on Monday and I emailed her more information. I still don't know the final amount they want me to pay each month. But at least she is working on it. I hope I know before another weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment