To start the week, Sunday I was asked to give a 20 min. talk in Sacrament Mtg. next Sunday. That is something I have not done for quite some time. Then right after Church I got to go practice with the Ward Choir. That is something I have missed for sometime. That part was nice.
Monday I had trouble with my asthma and the inhaler really gave me a bad time. It left me really shaky all day until evening. I couldn't even work on the computer much. It was really disappointing. I really had a lot to do and I didn't get to go to Family Night like that, the day was a mess.
Tuesday I did get to get some computer work done and visit with Paul. He was wanting to come home with me, again. But we got talking about other things that he could laugh about and he was pretty good when I left. That night as I was relaxing opening the mail I found an other Notice from ALTEC saying that the monthly payment they are going to requirer was going to be raise even more, a little over $300. more from the abt. $750. they told me on the last Notice a few weeks ago.
After no sleep, Wednesday I started calling people up at Good Shepard and ALTEC. There is no way I can make anywhere near that kind of money out of what we have. It really took all the wind out of me. I faxed back some papers to them asking for a hearing. I just have to let go I guess wait and see what they have to say.
However, this afternoon Char came over and got me and we went to the Olive Garden for a lovely dinner and then we went to see "Glenn Beck's Common Sense Production" at the AMC Theater at Arrowhead mall. It was really great. He is a little "nuts" and a very great person at the same time. He is gifted in finding ways to get people to stop and look at what is happening here to our government and the danger out Constitution is in and things to watch for and things to step up and do. He really encourages reading about our Founding Fathers and what our country was really built on. I feel he has an important part to play in helping the average citizen to raise up and help stop our current government from taking away all our freedoms and distroying our great country. Glenn Beck is a real comic and made it a great evening. The evening was a real pick up for me.
Now I have to finish my computer work and get my talk for Sunday ready. It is to be on "Worshiping the Temple". I have found some great material to pull from. I just pray the Lord will help me put it together the way He wants it. I want the members to know how much the Temple has meant to me in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment