Saturday was a big day. I packed up four very large bags of clothes for DI and took them to the DI Pod up in the Church Parking Lot. I baked a large lasasnga for a family whose mother is in the hospital very ill. Got to the story and picked up a large water mellow. From there I went to Char's and helped her set up for a family picnic in the park where she lives.
It was really fun. About half of the family was there. They moved the table cloth of the table that was right in all the sun, and put it in the shade under some really nice trees on the lawn. It was perfect. The weather was great and the kids were enjoying getting to swim in the pool there. Of cause the rest of us had to join them after we sat and ate great sub sandwiches that Char got. And there all sorts of things other brought. It was all good and we were having a great visit.
It is interesting, we don't keep looking "where are the little ones going?". Now most of the kids are adults now and they were all planning to go bowling together after we fined swimming and having rootbeer floats and of cause the big water mellow. Just like the days of long ago.
The family is really changing, but it's alright they all love to get together and be friends with each other. And really care about each other. what a wonderful blessing. What a wonderful day.
Today after church I went over to see Paul. I thought that with all the decorations and people talking about it, that he might know it was Father's day, but he didn't. He was just lost somewhere. He couldn't finish a single sentence. An none of what he could didn't make seance.
It is making it difficult more and more when I come trying to communicates something with him.
He was dress very nice and as always very clean. He didn't remember what he had for lunch,
I didn't stay very long. I think it was confusing him more when I would try to help with the rest of the sentence, He seemed to be comfortable. I am very grateful for that and the sweet people That work there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment