Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Special Family Nite and Quite Visit

Monday night was a special Family Night at Genie Kerr, a friend that lives a coupe of blocks or so away. Robert and Nancy Lee and Linda and I were there. As the opening pray was said we were thinking about those of our friends who were not with us because of family gathering and such. We Prayed to for heir enjoyment and safe return. And realized how much we miss them and appreciate them in our Family nite group.

WE have been reading in the book of Helaman and discousing the evils of the Gadianton robbers and how there are still groups of evils still fighting to day and that are using the secret combinations to robe and still and take over out country.

We are to be remined that we are to stay close to the church and the Lord and follow his teaches we will be kept safe.



It was a very lovely feeling to share and remind each other and share your testimonies to each other.



This afternoon I had a very quite visit with Paul. I don't think he had any Idea who I was. He was in a bid chair with his feet up looking half asleep watching the big screen tv. He can't really see it but he does hear it. and he seemed to be into the program an all he asked me was to please remember the stuff in the refrederater and hurry and take it home.

I'm going to try to reach his Vof H Nursy and have her give me a call tomorrow and see what she and the dotor are thinking about how he is doing.

Tomorrow I go to see the Eye Doctor again this one is a specialist. Just to double check because Christine has been diagnosed with some kind of eye deices and he wants to take further testes to be sure all is well. Dear Char is coming to get me, because I will me unable to see well enough
to drive myself home. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment