I was so pleased Thursday evening I found out that Jacob was able to get another ticket so I could go to his Graduation from High School Friday evening. It started at 7:00pm which was a little late, but turn out to be the best. Two other schools had their Graduation programs there before his. His was the last, but that was really better. It was cooling down and we were really quite comfortable. Jacob was the first one to come marching in and was up on the big screen a number of time. He also sang in the choir before it began. I can't believe that Jacob has graduated, even though I was there.
Saturday we went back to Elaine and Lloyd's to celebrate the graduation because of the lateness of the night before. It was really nice too, I got to visit more with Lloyd's parents. They are really very nice people.
Early Saturday morning a sweet elderly sister from our Ward passed away. She was over at Good Shepherd also. She was one of the first Family Night group in our Ward. She was in her 90's. I was asked to help with the dinner Sunday. She had lived with her daughters family that was in our Ward. They have a very large family too. I felt very good that there was something I could do to be of help.
When I was over to see Paul I was even more surprised at the improvement in his ability to communicate. He was differently confused as to what time it was or just where he was. But he was able to finish ideas. They are taking such good care of him. I am so very happy that he is at Good Shepherd now. Hopefully I will hear from the gal at ALTEC this week and get the bill settled. That will bring a lot more comfort too.
The end of May today! That means June is tomorrow...June will be busting out all over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment