It was a week ago when my computer decided I could not type on the keyboard any more. I was so frustrated. Thank goodness Paul's eldest son Jeff (with his brother Scott) came a visiting from Utah (to visit their father Paul). While they were here he was very nice and took time to fix it. I am not just sure what he did, but he really knows what he is doing with computers and I am very grateful.
When they came we met at Good Shepherd. It took Paul a little while to, I believe, know that it was them. After a little while Jeff began reminding Paul of fun things they did when Jeff was a little boy and they lived in Panama. Paul began to laugh and really enjoyed that. Scott began thinking of these they did also and he just keep laughing. It was wonderful to see Paul so happy.
He kept forgetting what Scott does and so Scott had to tell him again and again that he is now a Dentist and Paul would congratulate him each time.
I have talked to Paul about their visit and how fun it was. Some times he remembers right away and others he has to think about it for a while. But he is always pleased about it. He is doing much better at getting up now for all his meals and he eats pretty well.
With the help of Josef coming over Saturday evening and staying over night, he was here and drove us over to Elaine and Lloyd's at 6:00am Sunday Morning and we drove to Maricopa (the town) where Josiah and Heidi Conway live. We met at their Ward, the Sacrament Mtg. started at 8:00am. Josiah blessed little Spencer. I was very taken back by the powerful and spiritual blessing. There is no doubt that the Lord has some very important work for him to do. I think we all know that times are changing fast and that this new generations will be here to walk with the Savior. I shall never for get the feeling as that Blessing was given.
Their Bishop and Stake President were the speakers (it was their Ward Conference) and they both spoke of the special blessing that was given Little Spencer.
Monday the family gathered at Elaine & Lloyd's again, this time for a Baby Shower for little Spencer. It was so much fun. Poor Lloyd I'm afraid might think that we have all moved in we have been there so many times lately. Although, he never complains. He is always very sweet.
When ever we were together this weekend I couldn't help noticing the "Conway Kids" constantly saying "Mom & Dad" this and that. It is so obvious that they all love him and are really pleased to have a Mom and Dad now.
Today I called the lady at AHCCCS Health insurance about the new "share of cost" bill for Paul's care at Good Shepherd that I received. I was surprised. She was very nice and I feel like she is going to help me (some). I prepared and FAXed her 10 pages of information and she is going to get back with me. I don't know just how soon, but I'm glad to have been able to get that information to her. At least I have done my part. Now I just have to wait.
The last few days have been very busy and I feel really tired, but it has been good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment