Monday, and I was up to getting somethings done around the house and run some errands. Yesterday for some reason or an other I just wasn't feeling good. I was disappointed. Not only did I miss Church and not getting to visit with Paul but, I was not up to going to Jacob's Seminary Graduation.
Thank goodness I woke up feeling fairly well. I went over to see Paul and got there just as the fellow from Hospice of The Valley had come to give him a bath. Paul's razor has been giving them a bad time. So I took the razor and went to Sears where I could get a new head for it. By the time I got back he had him all clean and shaved. So I got the razor as clean as I could get it and put away for them next time.
Paul was out with the group who were watching a Game Show on the big TV. Paul doesn't see it, but he hears it and laughs every now and then. He was concentrating on what he was hearing from the TV so it was had to visit much. But it is good see him enjoying something.
After I did some shopping and then grabbed a bit to eat and got off to Family Nite. It was at Genie's. That is where we go most of the time. But she was gone for a few weeks so we missed not being at her home. We all feel so much at home there. We were reading out of Alm in the Book of Mormon. We had some great discussions.
It's been a good day.
s
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment