What a wonderful last few days. Mother's Day started Thursday for me. Char came and took me Out to Lunch. Friday she came again to take me to an appointment that I ended up canceling. So we took care of some errands and then went out to lunch again. Then we came home and went swimming for the first time this season. The pool at the club house was a bit cool, but after we got moving around it was great. We met some really nice Ladies I had not met before who live here in Sun Aires. They were starting up a exercise (water) daily class Monday - Friday and asked me to please join them. It was really fun. I think Char like it as much as I did. Since I started Weight Watchers Thursday the exercise will really be good for me.
Saturday morning I met Wendy and her family at IHOP for breakfast. It was fun getting to visit with them. They gave me some darling little rabbits for the front yard. (Char had gone in with then on the decorations). They look so cute in front of the house.
After I went over to see Paul. He was doing good. He was in a really good mood.
Then Chris and Amy and the kids came. They had traveled all the way from Serria Visita a four hour drive, to visit me. Bless their hearts, it was so good to see them. We took the kids over to the pool and they had a great time. It was so much fun. I miss them a lot, so it was extra special.
After the swimming, Chris went and got us a wonderful dinner and brought it home for us to enjoy. Dana had made some of the cutes cards for me. She has her mother's talent I think. After that they had the long ride home. How special that was of them. I love them so much.
Then today after Church I went to visit Paul. I got to read to him some more. He loved it and was ready to sleep. From there I went to Elaine and Lloyd's where they had fixed a lovely dinner. Lloyd's parents were there also. It was so nice to get to visit with them also.
They gave me a beautiful bouquet of mixed flowers. Laura had been there earlier and she had left some beautiful roses for me. So I came home with two lovely bouquets of flowers. They make the front room look so pretty and festive.
What wonderful days I have had. I have such a wonderful family. And I am so proud of the super Mothers that my grandchildren have. They are all so special and doing so much to raise their families right. How blessed I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment