I tried to write last night but lost connection with the Internet. It just kept saying retry! I finely gave up and just closed it down. It wouldn't let me save it. Oh well! I was in such a good mood it wasn't that important. I had attended my "Family Home Evening Group" for the first time in months and it was great. We have such a neat bunch. They are all "Empty Nestor's". We study the scriptures, conference talks, Sunday School lessons, what ever we are interested in that night. We have great discussions. And I feel we all go home with more understanding of the gospel.
Today I went shopping for some shirts for Paul and a few other things. When I went by he was listening to the TV on the history channel. He was really enjoying it. They had had him up in the wheel chair for lunch. They have decided that once a day is about all he really can manage and stay comfortable. He has been eating really well and likes snacks in between meals also. They are being so good with him. He seems to really like them, but he always asks can he come home now? I remind him how good they are with him and that with my bad back I would never be able to do all they do. But that when he gets feeling better we will see. He keeps talking about camping out. But I really do feel a lot more comfortable about him being there and all the care he is getting.
I tried to set up an appointment with the eye doctor today, but found out I will have to have someone with me to drive home. Because I told them that my eye sight has really changed, he checked his records and noted that last time I showed cataracts in both eyes and that may be the biggest part of the problem. I haded thought of that. So he will need to dilate them. I will try to see tomorrow if Laura can take me in a few days. Well, I see!! HaHa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment