Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Challeging Day

I woke this morning with plans to clean up the backyard and get the bookwork done for two of my clients. I started work on the commuter, the first client's report went fairly well. So, I started in on the second one, my little maintenance business' monthly reports. As soon as I opened the bookkeeping program I start getting reports of up-dates and notices of changes. I've been listening to the news and I have heard the talk of the Stimulus Package that our President Oboma is giving us (or to us) and how people were going to be getting Tax Credits to help them spend more. I really hadn't stop to think how that was being done or when that was going to happen. Well, after clicking from this place to that on the IRS sites and then Quickbooks and back again several times. I printed all I could in Spanish also so Jose will kind of understand why the pay checks for his one employee will be different, but he will have to wait until he has his Income Taxes for 2009 done before he will receive any of that credit. After all he is only a "Employer" not an employee. What a mess!


After all of that (hours) I stopped and decided that I needed to change and get up to the pool for my well needed exercises. But when I got there, there was not a sole around. I have no idea where all the girls were, but none of them showed up. I did a bunch of exercises anyway and then relaxed for a few minutes. I think maybe it worked out for the best for me today.



While I was still cooled off I got the backyard picked up and tried to fix the sprinkle so I could water the lawn, I wasn't very good at getting it to do it right, but it got wet at list.



So tomorrow morning I will try to get Jose's actual monthly reports done, now that I think I know what I have to do for his employee! Well, I got most of my list done. And, the pool was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment