I was having a normal day cleaning and returning calls. Then I went to the mail box. Inside was a letter from AHCCCS Health Insurance Notice (the State of Arizona Health Care). It was letting me know that there has been an increase to the amount I have to pay each month for Paul being in Good Shepherd. The increase was from $0.00 to $748.04. After I read all six pages I understood none of their math and how it got changed to that. After I calmed down, I call Good Shepherd and left a message for the accounting gal and the one that helped prepare all the admission papers. I know they were both in agreement that his care was covered.
A little while later I got a call from the one ahead of accounting Michele, and she agreed to meet with me after the meeting Thursday morning to asses Paul's condition and needs. Then I got a call from Shelia in Admissions and she was really upset about it too. She seems to know someone to call that she knows well and see what she can do. She said she would be back with me tomorrow morning. That is the first thing she will see to when she gets in.
So, I feel like I have some friends on my side. I hope so. There is no way I can pay all of that.
But, this evening I got a call from Chris, we got to talk about a lot of things. I really enjoy when he calls. There is always a bunch of things to share back and forth. I am really proud of the achievements he has made in his job and family. He has a really special family.
Now for a good night sleep and the battle tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment