Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Exercise in Patience

I expected I would have gotton at leaset one phone 'call back on the amount AHCCCS Health Insurance Notice has assummed I will be abble to pay to then for Paull mdecal and presonel needs.


Ihave a meeting with staff,Nurses,Doctor.Social Servies, and any others. TheSocial wookers from


there and Hospice of the Valley.





After that meetig I will meet with the others to see what has happened and what we need to


do to get the amount resolved.





After lunch I went to sis. Parks to help more on her New Family Sreach





She i such a sweet person., and she worries abought gettig all hear familu histor sent to the Touple. She hash intered offer 24 - 30 Thousonds names She gets me escited to get back working on ouf families records again.





I had a nice call from Char today we have picked out some quite things for little Elisabath' 2nd Birthday and the new baby about to come. She orded it from Amizon and the compuor. They gift wray and mail it for you. How great is that' [

No comments:

Post a Comment