I have been going and going to get out side and get the back yard in order. But it has needed the kind of pruning and cutting back that I don't even have the equipment to do it with let alone the energy. So yesterday I called the fellow I used to have come and do the yard maintenance for me. He is great and fixes things, like the sprinkling system and such. Well, it just happened he was going to be in my neighborhood the next day which is today. And so the back yard is all pruned again and the sprinkling system is working again and I may be able to save the back lawn now that I can water it. I am so glad.
This afternoon I had my eye appointment and it went really well. I like what my new I glaces are going to look like. Char was a real sweetheart and drove me there. I really enjoy getting to visit with her. After we got a few minutes to swim. That felt really good too.
Then I went straight over to my Weight Watchers mtg. I did really well, especially considering I was taken out to eat so much last week-end. I was really please about that too. So all and all I had a very nice day.
Tomorrow I am going to make time to visit with Paul. He was doing well yesterday except he seemed a bit more tired than normal lately. But I guess that is to be expected now and then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment